Sunday, November 30, 2008

Facts about me :P

OK I have this post because I need you to know me very well...
IMPORTANT NOTE : IF YOU ARE LIKE A KIDNAPPER PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS!
OK anyways below this I am gonna write 10 awesome facts about...surprise-surprise...ME! :)
OK let's get started!

Fact number one:
I love cats because they look cute and they have fur.

Fact number two:
I love computer games because they are awesome.

Fact number three:
I love junk food (DO NOT EAT JUNK FOOD PEOPLE! IT'S BAD FOR YOU) because they taste good. Ohh.. yeah I like chips the best!

Fact number four:
You will never believe this but I love to read books even the classic books.

Fact number five:
I like guns and my hobbies are looking for cats, reading, playing on my laptop, swimming, baseball (even if I am not good at it :P) and basketball.

Fact number six:
I like to make videos and I made a lot but I don't know how to put'em on YouTube.

Fact number seven:
I like to chat with people on MSN and on two of my favorite games, runescape and aqworlds.

Fact number eight:
I love being in plays like the one that I have in my school called The Nightmare Before Christmas but the bad thing is I get super shy. :P

Fact number nine:
I play the saxophone and I am pretty good at it too! (NO I AM NOT BRAGGING!)

Fact number ten:
errr.... I forgot it :P

OK that's it, thanks for reading it! comment it please! I'll have another post up soon! :)

(\/)
(0_o)
(___) I like bunnies

1 comment:

J Reiser said...

I'd like to hear more specific details on what videos you have made and what classic books you like to read.