Sunday, November 30, 2008

Why not me?

OK people, listen up! I made this post because I need to ask and tell you guys something! First I have to ask all of you how are reading this: WHY doesn't anyone comment my posts??? and I have to tell you it's pretty sad... I have feelings you know? It's not like I am bad in making posts??? I have no comments no followers... How am I suppose to live? It hurts my feelings OK? and I don't like that! so after you read this post please comment my posts or follow my blog so you can cheer me up! One of my classmates has like 12 followers and I am getting pretty jealous. Everyday I go on my blog and see nothing except my posts... and I get bored and that discourage me to do any more posts... :( . All I want you to do is just click your mouse on: follow this blog: on my blog... If you please, DO something!!! GOD...

signed...
THE BUNNY.
(\/)
(0_o)
(___)

5 comments:

rosa said...

OK! Sure!...^-^..try to be more serious on your blog post...I will comment yours often...(maybe..)

Cazz said...

Hey Marvin (cat man), I love your blog. I will start to comment more often. Good presentation.

Cassidy

Izzati said...

Marvin I feel really sorry for you. You should make your posts interesting. Your post are really funny though. I will comment on your posts more often, but i will never follow your blog

patrick said...

I feel so bad I can't belive that nobody is following you or has a comment so I will do BOTH!!!

J Reiser said...

You need to write something that is interesting to read instead of whining that no one is commenting. You have so many creative ideas use one to write a story on your blog. I'd love to read it.