Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Posts....and blogs....but mostly about posts...

Think...think...THINK...arrrgghhh...my brain is about to explode! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! clam down... inhale...exhale...inhale...exhale...much better! Now you are properly thinking why I was so mad, well it's because I was trying to figure out why peeps (that's people if you don't know) write posts and make blogs...I mean like seriously dude! One of my classmates named Kevin wrote a post every single day in December, and I bet now his gonna take a break and not write for a while...Well unless our humanities teacher called Mrs. Resier is gonna tell us to write a post for homework! Well actually this is the post that's for homework and I am writing it right now! I wonder what my other friends are gonna write...can't wait to read their posts! Wait, what was I talking about? Oh yes, I was talking about why people write posts and make blogs. Well I think my classmates write posts cause maybe it's fun? Maybe to show off? Maybe to impress peeps? Who knows? I know why they made a blog! Their reason is the same as mine actually! It's because Mrs. Resier (that's my humanities teacher if you forgot) told us to!!!!! hahahahahaha....What? I find that funny. I think some people make blogs because they might wanna improve their writing and get commons from peeps all over the world to help him/her. But that's very rare cause peeps these days just play computer games and look for cats...wait that's me... :P. Oh well, guess I still didn't figure it out...but someday...just maybe...I will! If you have any ideas post a comment on this post and in the comment tell why people write posts and make blogs!



P.S. I will be looking forward to these comments!

P.S.S. I would be upset if you don't comment!

P.S.S.S. I am talking to you! You better post NOW! Or else...

P.S.S.S.S. I like pizza



signed: The Bunny

(\/) Oh YEAH!!!!
(0_o)
(___)

8 comments:

Cazz said...

Good job! You chose a wierd subject though. Oh well...Overall~ GREAT JOB!!!!

J Reiser said...

People write blogs for many reasons. Some want to share important events with others. Also, people like to write about their ideas or opinions on different topics or subject.

Kevin said...

Well... I felt actually... werid! Because topic was funny! I believe you have a reason too to write a blog post. I hope you will write more blog posts to share you opinion and thoughts.

rosa said...

Marvin,..(Uuhh..sigh*)..you REAlly chose a strange topic..I think people around the world make blogs because they might want to share one of their favorite events that had happened to them which was meaningful..Also, people write posts because they can think back when they look at their posts that was written long ago.You can also write post which was entertainig!*0*

Ayl@ said...

Weird subject but interesting, I think people write on blogs to share a feeling they had or they are going through. Also what's with the singed by the bunny?

Leo said...

Nice dude! your topic was awesome! but it had no meaning... anyways good job i liked how you were doing it in first person :) ben ten will always be with you
signed... Fourarms :0

angelaagustinus said...

Marv, that was pretty too very random and awkward.
but either way, you tried your best and technically, you did your homework :)
I think that people, like Mrs. Reiser said, write blogs for many reasons.
Maybe some of them want to share some important/not events that happened.
Maybe some of them want to practice their writing and let people around the world help.
Also, some of them, like me, want to write every single thing down so that when I'm older, I can go back to this site and...trace back to the past.
Moreover, keep it up.

sejinlee said...

hi, marvin.. I just visited your blog!! how cool is that? I agree with rosa.. you chose so strage topic!(I don't know what you guys are doing but..) I think people make blog for no reason!! I made my blog for no reason too! that's why I do this things when I'm bored! wow, what the.. what am I talking about? whatever, did you enjoy your malaysia week??