Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ohhhhhhh YEAH! ;D

I am back! Yeah! Errr... awesome, ummm... OK... For the people who actually reads my posts, I am back and this year in grade 7!!! Which means, I'll start writing posts again and my humanities teacher said we are gonna do a lot with our (my classmates and stuff) blogs! HAHAHAHA!!! I rock, moving on from 6th grade! But that's bad cause I get more homework and my parents force me to do other stuff I can't mention in this post, it's too terrible...but really, 7th grade is all right though. I have been at rest for over 2 months (well, it was spring break and 3 months before the break meaning I haven't wrote for about 5 months :P ), in China, but now I am back in ******** and school started like 4 weeks ago. In china there was nothing to do (so it realllllllllllyyyy sucked) but to learn Chinese which was BORING... but at least I met my family members :P. Anyways, I'm back and ready to write some posts again just like I used too. (not to mention Kevin, he is probably gonna write like 10 posts per month) :P he writes too much but, you'll never know...

No comments: